Sunday 23 October 2016

school is ok

Papers, papers, papers.
When will they ever stop?
I hope that they stop fairly soon,
because I think my brain might pop.

School is overwhelming. I feel like I have too much work, not enough time and definitely not enough space in my brain to store all this new information.
My planner pages are never empty.
There's always some scribbled nothingness placed on the page due for the week after.
It's repetitive and monotonous, but it's something new.

Will it get less busy? Probably not.
But, am I enjoying it? Sure, I guess so.

2 comments:

  1. I am frequent visitor of your website as i love to read out the articles posted on your website. At the same time i request to post some great article on Study MBBS in Abroad Ukraine - Ternopil Medical Universityand similar as well. Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete