Friday 29 May 2015

a chatty post & a playlist.

Hola amigos!

I've been rather busy recently with school work, revision and what not, so I haven't been able to spend as much time as I would like on my blog. 
But, here I am now and I've created a playlist, for you all to have a listen to in your spare time!

In other news, the Taylor Swift 'Bad Blood' video was released! I know I'm a bit late on giving my opinions, but can we please talk about it? IT WAS AWESOME. If I had to choose a favourite character from the video, it would have to be 'Crimson Curse' (Hayley Williams). She was just so awesome and I'm a big Paramore fan, so it was great to see her being included! 



The songs featured in this playlist appear in my 'It's Spring Y'all' playlist on spotify:
So feel free to listen your little heart's content!



Let me know in the comments below what you're fave song on the playlist is! 

I hope you have all had an amazing whitson holiday break (for my UK readers!),
& I hope you have a great week next week,
Thanks for reading!
Fran ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment