Sunday 19 April 2015

Aboriginal Art CD Covers - Art Project Catchup!

Hello hello hello!
Welcome back to another 'Art Project Catchup!'

In my last art project, I was studying Aboriginal Art. This type of art is known for being intricate and detailed, something that I struggled to re-create. The end product of my project was a pair of Aboriginal Art inspired Converse boots. But, along the way I had to research many different aspects of the art until I reached my final product. One of these aspects was 'Modernising Aboriginal Art' and for this I decided that I would re-create CD covers.
But to mix it up a little bit for my blog, I've decided to add some song suggestions from these albums for you to listen to!
So, here they are...

X (Multiply) - Ed Sheeran
My Favourite Songs-
Bloodstream
I'm a Mess
Don't


Riot! - Paramore
My Favourite Songs-
For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
Fences
Misery Business


1989 - Taylor Swift
My Favourite Songs-
Blank Space
Out of the Woods
Wildest Dreams

Are you a fan of Aboriginal Art? Do you like how I've re-created these CD Covers? 
Let me know in the comments below!

Have a fantastic week,
Fran ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment