Monday 16 February 2015

The Liebster Award (!!!)

Hey Guys ☺
I'm sorry I haven't been posting often, but now I have half term I'm going to attempt to post more frequently. Also I have an art project to start on 1920's America, so I'll make sure to keep you all updated on it!

I was nominated for the 'Liebster Award' by Suzie from JUMBLED DREAMS , so thank you Suzie!
I have never taken part in this tag before, so let's see how it goes.
I'll put my 11 blog nominations at the end of the post.

The Rules of the Liebster Award:
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
  • Answer the questions given by the nominator
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
  • Notify all the bloggers you nominate
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer


-how has your day been?
I've just woken up, but my day yesterday was great! I came home from guide camp & it was really fun.

-if you were a superhero what power would you have? ('the power to have any power' is strictly PROHIBITED)
Ahh, this one is really tricky. I guess I'm not sure, but I know it would have something to do with unicorns.

-what was the last song you listened to?
Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde.

-which actress/actor would you choose to play you in a biopic of your life?
Audrey Hepburn.
However, I am nothing like her and the biopic would be completely in-accurate!

-where would you go on a road trip?
I'd love to go to Italy!

-favourite film based on colour scheme?
I'd have to say God Help the Girl, because the colours used are so vintage-y and gorgeous.

(Via)
-what would be your ultimate breakfast?
Bacon, Sausage, Eggy bread and Nutella on toast!

-which fictional bunch of friends would you like to be a part of?
The Ace Gang from Angus, Thongs and Snogging for sure! I adore the books and the film, I've read/seen them hundreds of times over. It would also give me the excuse to put the word 'Fabulosity' in my vocabulary (but who needs an excuse)
(Via)
-if you could stop one world issue what would it be?
I want something to change in the World regarding Homelessness.

-which celebrities do you share your birthday with?
Hailey Baldwin (Model) and Scarlett Johansson (Actress). 
I had to google this, I had no idea!

-where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Doing something surrounding English and Art.



My Questions:

  • What's your favourite film? Why?
  • Why did you start blogging?
  • Who is your favourite singer/songwriter?
  • If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
  • Favourite hair/beauty product?
  • Who's your favourite youtuber?
  • 5 words to describe yourself?
  • Favourite author and why?
  • Advice for a new blogger?
  • What's your most embarrassing moment?
  • What's your favourite book?


I nominate:

No comments:

Post a Comment