Tuesday 21 October 2014

Love of Music.

I've always loved music and have been intrigued by different bands and genres for a while.
I've listened to pop, indie, rock and much more...But my music taste is always changing.

My Drawing of Hayley Williams (Paramore) & Vic Fuentes (Pierce the Veil)
My friends like to listen to pop music such as The Vamps and Katy Perry. I'm not too fussed on these, however their songs are extremely catchy! 
But it's clear that we do agree on the fact that Panic!At the Disco and Fall Out Boy are awesome though, so I guess I can deal with their music tastes for a while longer ;)

I currently listen to indie/alternative music such as The Wombats, Arctic Monkeys and The 1975, because they sound a little bit different and I like that. But I will always love Paramore!

What are your favourite bands?



No comments:

Post a Comment