Sunday 21 September 2014

"Why Should I Start a Blog?"

I'm pretty new to the blogosphere, but that doesn't mean that I can't tell you why you should start a blog!

 Here are my top 5 reasons to why you should start a blog!
1. It gives you your own little plot on the internet, where you can say whatever you want.
2. You can get your writing known outside of your local area.
3. You can collab with other bloggers to get a wider audience and make new blogger friends too!
4. It gives you some experience with HTML coding, as annoying as it is, it is handy for the future!
5. And most importantly, you can improve your own writing and inspire others to get writing too!

I was inspired by Emily from 0FFTOTHERACES and Millie from Corkscrew Curls to write this post, so make sure to go check out their blogs! :)

Why did you start blogging? Why do you think having a blog is important?
Answer below in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment