Sunday 31 August 2014

TRXYE.

For the past year or so, I have been watching Troye Sivan's youtube videos.
He is hilarious and super talented, so when I found out he was releasing his third EP, I was ecstatic! 
TRXYE was released on August 15th and I honestly think it is one of the best things I have ever heard. The EP contained 5 songs - Happy Little Pill, Touch , Gasoline , Fun & The Fault in our Stars (MMXIV). I think my favourite is Fun, but I love all of the songs.
To celebrate the release, I decided to draw the album art.
Here are the results:

I used acrylic paints to create the album art.
Here is a preview of TRXYE that Troye posted on Soundcloud, so have a listen!



I hope you enjoyed this post, as it was a little different from my usual posts!
Comment below your thoughts on TRXYE, it will be interesting to hear different views.
Thanks for reading ^.^

Troye Sivan's Youtube Channel
Download TRXYE

No comments:

Post a Comment